Services & Solutions
Technology solutions that make sense for your business
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively, or make a plan for business continuity, DigitalFire Inc. has a solution for you.
With IT products and services from DigitalFire Inc., you get:
- Managed Services – 24/7 service with a predictable monthly payment
- Business Continuity Planning – disaster planning, prevention, and protection
- IT Consulting – you can count on our guidance and up-to-the-minute expertise
- Security – expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions
- On Demand Services – pay-as-you-go professional IT services
- Office Moves – exceptional performance, manageability, reliability, and scalability
- Purchase Consulting – let our experts guide you to the right IT solutions
- Cloud Services – scalable, customised, mobile, and cost-effective
- Phone Systems – attainable telephony solutions for small businesses
- Virtualisation – improve performance and consolidate resources
- Email / Spam Protection – stop SPAM and store your emails safely
- Hardware as a Service – spread out hardware and warranty costs with one monthly fee
- Hosted Solutions – harness the power of the Internet in order to better leverage your investment in technology
- Application & Database Development – custom applications that work for you
- Offsite Backup – protect your most important asset, your data
- Managed Onsite Backup – back up your mission-critical data in-house
- Training – get everyone up to speed on your business technology
Solutions from DigitalFire Inc. are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of reliable Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Greater Toronto Area, Etobicoke, Burlington, GTA, Hamilton, Brampton, Halton, Peel, Durham, York, Milton, Halton Hills, Vaughn, Scarborough, Caledon, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa.
Our local experts will even visit your business on-site: Oakville Computer Support, Mississauga Backup and Data Recovery, Toronto IT Consulting, Greater Toronto Area Cloud Computing,Etobicoke VoIP and Phone Systems, Burlington Network Services, Mississauga Email and Spam Protection, Toronto Computer Support, GTA Network Services, Oakville IT Consulting, Etobicoke Offsite Backup, Burlington Website Development, Oakville Onsite Backup, Toronto Cabling and Wiring, and Mississauga IT Consulting.